Lakeland Co-op is currently seeking a Gas Bar PUMP ATTENDANT/CASHIER – Part-Time for the Gas Bar and Convenience Store at 5504-55 Street, Cold Lake, Alberta.
Who we are:
Lakeland Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. We’ve been working to build our community since our association was established in 1984.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a Part-Time Pump Attendant/Cashier who is sociable and has the skills and desire to provide outstanding customer service, is enthusiastic about representing and handling our products, and is eager to be a part of a great retail team.
Our Pump Attendant/Cashier will:
• Establish a friendly connection with customers and provide exemplary service in all capacities
• Provide service outdoors to both full-service and self-serve pumps to ensure customer needs are met and service is friendly, prompt and efficient
• Ensure accuracy and care when fueling customer vehicles
• Stay up-to-date on and have a workable understanding of Convenience Store products and their location in order to fully assist customers efficiently and thoroughly
• Promote other store-related products to increase sales
• Provide information to customers on Lakeland Co-op Membership when required
• Utilize a high attention to detail in merchandising and maintaining the Gas Bar and Convenience Store products, shelves and areas (interior and exterior)
• Assist with inventory control, order receiving, and a variety of other tasks as assigned
• Keep safety as a top priority
• Represent Lakeland Co-op in a professional and positive manner
Who you are:
We are seeking candidates with the following preferred qualifications:
• Excellent communication skills and strong customer services skills
• Motivated to work and accomplish tasks with minimal to moderate supervision
• Honest and trustworthy, strong work ethic, and striving to be the best at what you do
• High school diploma or its equivalent preferred
• The ability to lift heavy materials (20+ kg)
• Ability to work a variety of shifts as needed
• Acceptance of Lakeland Co-op’s Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
• Must pass a Drug & Alcohol Screening and Criminal Record Check
We offer competitive wages, encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities in order to grow and develop, and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation. We embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve.
How to apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. This posting will remain open until all positions are filled. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.