Lakeland Co-op is pleased to present a scholarship program for graduating students within our trade area. Our commitment to our community runs deep, and contributing to a student’s future through the Scholarship Program is another way that Lakeland Co-op is investing in our members and our community.
We know that each student’s educational journey is unique, and that’s why we award scholarships to students who excel in a variety of areas – academic achievement, school involvement, commitment to the community, and leadership.
TWO - $1000.00 Lakeland Co-op Scholarships will be awarded annually to students entering university
ONE - $1000.00 Lakeland Co-op Scholarship will be awarded annually to a student entering the trades
Who is eligible to apply:
- Students committed to their studies and education goals
- Students exhibiting leadership at school and in the community
- Students whose parent/guardian are a current Lakeland Co-op Member and have been a Member for at least one year
- Graduating students who have been accepted for full-time studies at an accredited post-secondary institution for the fall following graduation
How to apply:
- Students must complete and submit the online application including all required elements
- Applications are accepted between February 1, 2023 and May 15, 2023
- Application must be submitted in full according to the requirements. Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted
- The Personal Submission section is where each student has the opportunity to showcase their unique achievements and goals
- Please apply online! Lakeland Co-op now uses Do Some Good to power our Scholarship application form
- Applicants may access the Lakeland Co-op Scholarship Application by clicking here.
For more information on the Lakeland Co-op Scholarship Program, please email email@example.com